Saturday, August 28, 2010

Only 3 more sleeps in Canada!!!!

Wow!  Time sure does fly.  I'm finished Vacation Bible School ( the kids were awesome!!!).  Working a double shift (split shift) today and  working morning tomorrow. 
Packing?????
Well - not so good.  The weight restrictions of 50 pounds is really hard.... so I figure I'll bring stuff that I can leave for me in Uganda, this trip, and in January bring some of the stuff I had purchased to bring for the kids.
I hope they don't weigh the carry on ;-).
Plan on leaving the trailer in Sturgeon Woods on Monday to stay at Tricia's. 
Eve is being cared for by Laurie and Bernie at the campground.
Ivan is out of the hospital - Praise the Lord!!!!
Fred (Crew) is driving me to the airport on Tuesday - Thanks Fred
Probably the next time I write in this blog will be when in Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prayers are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment