Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pasta Dinner Fundraiser - Sat. Aug. 14

Thank you to everyone who attended.  Your support is much appreciated.  I can't thank my friends enough for their support and help putting on this event - Linda & Joe, Laurie and Bernie, Gerry and Sue, Joan & Ray ;-), Sharon and Ken and of course my sister Meredith and niece Karen.  Thanks Lord for holding off the rain.  Thank you Mary for holding a special birthday party and donating the proceeds to us.
Many people have made donations and just in the last couple of days including the pasta dinner and the raffffffffffffflllllllllllle - lol-  we raised an additional $1000 - wow, including two who want to sponsor a particular child they saw in 'the book'.
I am so sorry I didn't even think of taking a picture of the pasta dinner. 
God bless you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment