Tuesday, September 28, 2010

READY TO SPONSOR!!!!! Great Christmas gifts!!!!

God bless you!!
You can send your cheques (checks for my American friends) to me at

Geri Sutts
1571 Whitewood Dr.
Belle River, Ontario
N0R 1A0

Cheques (checks) made out to
Geri Sutts
with SACU in the memo line.

If you have a specific child you want to sponsor please write their name and age and mail it in the same envelope.  Remeber I am one person trying to organize this part.  If anyone wants to help me I am open to having someone help!!!
With the Lord's help I will have all 60 sponsored before I get back to Uganda  in January (my flight is already booked.)

Break down of sponsoring
  • 52 children (I'm missing 2 pictures of 2 children) need to be sponsored at $150 each a year.
1 cheque of $150
or
send 3 cheques for $50 each -   times - January 1, 2011, May 1, 2011 and September 1
Send a cheque monthly $13
  • 8 children registered for primary school (hopefully we can add 2 more next year)
$200 a year one cheque
$67 - 3 times a year
$17 monthly

I have 2 going to Senior School -not officially on our register
Sulli S.3  - $225
Namiro S.6 $250

Thanks for any donation.  $25 can make sure the students get some fresh fruit during the month or it can pay for the water for a month.

I figured the money in US funds.  Right now there is not much difference but if you could keep that in mind when you write your cheques it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm excited - are you??????
God Bless you all.
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment